MXFserver (Hilversum, the Netherlands)
MXFserver, all your NLE’s in a network
MXFserver is a software only total solution for film, broadcast and post-production.
It gives editors the freedom to open projects in different editing systems simultaneously.
Choose Avid®, Adobe® Premiere® Pro, Final Cut Pro®, EDIUS®, BM Resolve and/or Autodesk*
Secure project sharing direct from ANY certified highend storage
Advanced project & BIN-locking and unique meta data controller
Super fast secure and exclusive virtual file system
Mix, re-use or migrate (existing) NLE's on Mac and PC in SD, HD or U-HD/4K; SAVE on your investments
Media management suite with intelligent Ingest, Project, Rights and Storage management
Integrates with e.g. ProTools®, axle™, EVS, Adobe® Audition®, After Effects®, Prelude® and others
MXFserver, browse, search, select and share
• Ingest files (MXF-QuickTime-GoPro®) from camera, local drive or network
• Anyone can ‘spot’ from any (remote) pc/laptop and create EDL’s
• Fast and intelligent buffering/caching, shortcuts support
• Supports LOW as well as full HIGH resolution
• Search on project level with built-in search engine, access metadata and check status on projects
• Add axle™ to web-access (archive) footage from any phone, iPad or laptop-pc
• Add Prelude® to support editing and transcoding
MXFmediabrowser makes any desktop pc or laptop a professional media browsing station.
Journalists, producers and researchers can browse, spot, pre-select video segments, add comments/metadata and output their EDL or AAF.
These Edit Decision Lists (EDL) are made available to the editing-professionals working on Avid®, Adobe® Premiere® Pro, EDIUS®, DaVinci Resolve®, Final Cut Pro® and/or Autodesk®. You can also have it transcoded based on that EDL to a ready to air file. This add-on can handle the same MXFserver platform project structure and is fully integrated in many ways.
It is a smart-tool that can be used standalone, in a network or even remotely with an internet connection. It provides the non-professional editors a tool to save costly time of editing experts and on editing systems. Content can be read from a local hard disk or the MXFserver Environment including timecodes.
MXFmediabrowser is a complete file based workflow on any desktop, laptop or windows tablet.
MXFmediabrowser has the feature set for PRO-use while having the ease to use for anyone.
• Fast and intelligent buffering/caching
• Frame accurate video scrolling
• Comfortable to experienced editors
• Mouse control and -the- (I-O-J-K-..) shortcuts
MXFserver 5.0 and XtremeXL edit easier, faster and binlocked
• Advanced BIN-locking with virtual files
• Faster editing direct from any certified storage
• Supports MXF, QuickTime and now also GoPro® formats
• Freedom of Choice: Avid®, Adobe® Premiere® Pro Final Cut Pro®, Grass Valley® EDIUS®, and/or DaVinci Resolve®
• Integrates with: Pro Tools®, After Effects®, Adobe® Audition® and Prelude®
MXFserver, Media Management Suite
• Mac and Windows clients
• No copying at all with one file system
• Super fast and secure due to Unique Non-destructive Virtual files
• Workstations have direct access to storage in a controlled environment
• Choose and mix your own NON-proprietary storage
• Standard Ethernet and state of the art Fiber support up to serial 40 Gbps
• OPEN SQL database
• LTO/TSM integration for archiving
• Redundancy and easy migration operating alongside current Avid® ISIS® systems.
Collaborative Remote Desktop Editing
Edit remote ‘as if local’ with extreme low latency from home, hotel, office or as freelancer.
• Empowered by MXFserver plus remote management system
• Requires only MXFserver host with enhanced graphic processing
• Content fully secured by MXFserver on central storage
• For Avid, Adobe & other NLE products
• For any Mac or Windows machine pc/tablet
• Works also on programs like Adobe After Effects/Audition, Cinema 4D, Maya, ProTools, Autodesk* and others.
• No need to install editing software or license key on remote pc
• NO proxy NO transfer of files back and forth
• Fast combined ingest & import from remote local drive into timeline
• Only 7 Mbps download speed required at location
• Intelligent adaptive technology for long distance use